Below are dozens of emails which have been sent to me unsolicited. Some are from people who only bought once and Repcillin was not required again, and others from people who keep ordering.
Take your time to read them, they are all genuine and all of them have the email address of the writer so they can be verified.
Kind regards
john

Please note this disclaimer
These emails could all have been fabricated or the writers could have changed the facts for whatever reason. It could also have been a coincidence that in every single one of the instances where the user has applied Repcillin that it was just a coincidence that the skin condition improved.
We have not done any clinical trials and all of this could have been made up from the senders.
----------------------------
Edwina Sharif sharif*****@yahoo.com
Mar 5
to john
Dear John,
Thank you very much,we received our second order.
My daughter has been on the treatment for 11 days now.I also put her on a lactose free diet and she has been having a red light therapy.
She normally have a warm bath with the repcillin oil and I also put some dead sea salts, for ten minutes, then we put the repcillin cream and I wrap her in cling film for an hour, and once I remove the wrap I put some gauze and tape on the larger affected areas.I am very pleased with the results.This was so far the worst breakout she had, around 80 percent of her body was covered.
In three days we notice a lot of improvement and the swelling and the redness was less and there was no itching.
It's been 11days now and it's almost dry aside from few very big lissions that she has that is resisting a little bit.We will continue with the treatment and I will let you know more in a few weeks.
Thank you very much for a wonderful product that really works.
God bless you.
Best Regards,
Edwina Sharif
Sent from my iPad
--------------------------------------

==========================
Barbara Duffield *****duffield@gmail.com>
Hi there,
While in SA we tried Repcillian Croc oil for my 7 year old son who has severe excema, we have spent thousands of dollars trying to find something that works for him.
He has very sensitive skin and most creams have burnt his skin. Even QV and paw paw cream have hurt his skin. The water is South Africa also burnt his skin.
We are back in Australia and are looking to purchase more of the croc oil.
Please let me know where we can purchase this. We live in Geelong which is about 1 hour South West of Melbourne.
Regards
Barbara Duffield
============================
Karine Cargo  karine*****@hotmail.com
to John
Hi john,
I decided to try Repcillin after it failed to clear up a rash I had last summer. It turns out that was a fungal thing.
This weekend I tried it on eczema on the inside of my elbow after reading the testimonial below.
It was almost clear within 24hours. I also had serious problems with infection taking hold in a rash because the skin was scratched.
I wish I had a before picture but trust me it was getting scary looking.
I am so glad that I found your product. Thanks also for the follow up emails oR else I would have just used it on dry patches.
Best regards,
Karine
Sent via BlackBerry
===========================
Olivia Choi *****choi@hotmail.com
Hi John,
We want to let you know that our little son's bad eczema is getting better and better I can say it is almost gone and today is the day 10 of use.
I am wondering that if you would have a mind to expand this business such as having a distributor.
As a customer, I'm pretty suprised how the crocodile oil can have an amazing healing power than any other well known ingredients on the market.
So, if possible I would like to sell the repcillin to my country and Australia.
I have shared my son's story in a korean mothers community and I have realised such a many parents are being stressed by an eczema, psoriasis and an atopy and they were really pleasured to be known my story.
We are living in Australia but originally from south korea and there are huge range of methods to cure the skin problems however many harmful products have been found over the period of time ( ex: strong steroid in a baby product and a cosmetic) .
We know some korean express delivery company so that the delivery time will be less than 7 days from Australia to south korea if we have a enough stock in here.
I want to share this amazing product with many parents, as a mother of two boys it is hard to ignore their tears and sigh.
I will be waiting for your thoughts.
Regards,
Olivia.
Sent from my iPhone
=========================
Maria Laura Muscariello *****cariello@hotmail.com
to john
Dear John,

Fortunately I visited your country last May. On a tour to the Zulu tribe in Dumbar, I happen to see your product. As my aunt has been suffering from an skin ulcer for a couple of years now, I decided to try Repcillin. Even though the process of healing is very slow, the result is very good.
We are very happy. That is why I ordered a larger supply.
I have a friend that has psoriasis. May she use this treatment?

Thank you very much for your mail.

Regards,
Laura
==========================
Whisky yer me darlin' *****potrero@hotmail.com
to orders
Dear John,
My husband and I have been searching the internet for possible help for my eczema, which has been horrific the last two years.
This has led to a slow reversal of my condition. One link my husband sent to me was to YOUTUBE where many eczema sufferers are sharing their experiences. It was there that I came across your YOUTUBE presentation. I looked you all up and ordered. My skin loves Repcillin. But I ran out after 3 days! HA! My condition is like that of that young man you visited twice, so I must have a lot!
Thank you for your wonderful product, it along with B12 creme and Derma Silk clothing and sheets has really made a difference in my life.
Sincerely,
R.Y. Roth
========================
Kath ✆ *****k8@sky.com
to orders
dear John,
You asked how I found out about Repcillin.
I visited Phe Zulu, in The Valley of Thousand Hills. They Have crocodiles there and the lady in the shop seemed to be very knowledgeable about the product and so convincing that I bought a tub. That was over 2 years ago. I have since purchased quite a bit from you as I have given the creams away to family(my grandson suffers from dry skin and eczema) and friends. One friends requested me to bring back more when I visited. I am disappointed however that the shops that sell Repcillin only seem to know about the cream and not the balm and other products that is why I buy on line.
I find the Emma's Secret is very good and now use it instead of my other face cream. I do not get dry skin patches on my forehead and round my chin anymore. I love the smell also.
Thank you Kath
====================
YouTube Service ✆ service@youtube.com
to repcillin

help center | e-mail options | report spam
zetadesa has made a comment on Thank you for your Repcillin order:
It's my third time around repcillin saved my life I had severe pompholyx ezcema on both soles of my feet which got infected and as a result I got cellulitus in both of my legs in four days only four of using repcillin there was a drastic change the swelling went down and my skin which previously was raw and uneven,evened out and calmed down dramatically thank you John and your amazing product I would recommend it to anybody with skin related issues
You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.
====================
Michael Horswell *****horswell@hotmail.com
to john
Hi John,
I just ordered another sachet of your solar keratosis formula.Congratulations on such a fantastic and efficacious product;there's nothing that comes close!
If you have a minute I'd like to pick your brain very quickly on your homeland as I am considering taking my family there on a holiday in about three weeks.I have two kids (16 & 12) and I am a little concerned about security issues in your country.As you live there, I'm just wondering if these fears are unfounded or not.
We will arrive in Joberg and after a day or so head down to Capetown,probably by car.The kids want to go to gameparks and all that but I'd like to take them to the safest areas for both external security and also to avoid any nasty disease areas(malaria,Dengy etc.etc.)
I know that you are not the S.A. travel service and I apologize for taking up your time,but any recommendations or warnings,from someone actually residing there now,is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again
======================
blane crasto *****crasto@yahoo.com
to John
Dear John,
It would be my pleasure... Pls find my testimonial as below:
Hi, My Name is Blane.Crasto (INDIA-MUMBAI). My dad is a chronic diabetic & has been suffering from diabetes for the past 10 years plus. In the year 2009, he lost his toes post which, his wounds have Not been healing as required. We had tried loads of medication to heal his wounds but our every effort had been futile.... I got to know about REPCILLIN medications from my cousin brother & gave it a shot. I really wasn't sure, whether I should order the same online, as it would require mentioning my Credit Card details, too... I also was not sure about it's healing powers but since the day, we have used the same, it has done wonders to my dad's foot.. His wounds have stopped emitting foul odor & the healing has begun.... I just wanted to bring this to everyone's notice, that REPCILLIN as a medication, really works..... It definitely worked for Us, atleast...!!!!! Ty.....
Blane.N.Crasto
==========================
***knysna@gmail.com ✆
to John
Hi Julie - Wanted to let you know that I'm delighted with the results achieved using Repcillin on my solar keratosis (which has just about disappeared). I've also shared it with Richard who is, similarly, seeing improvement in the areas he's treated.

Many thanks, also, for including the sample sachet of Emma's Secret moisturiser which is probably one of the nicest moisturisers that I've ever used (and I've tried a fair number over the years) with only one reservation, the jasmine scent which tends to clash with any perfume one might be wearing ... If it's available in an unscented form it would be absolutely perfect.

So, a few questions:

1. Is the es moisturiser available in an unscented form?
2. Is the es Body Lotion available in an unscented form, or does it also have a jasmine scent, and what size is the packaging?
3. On the veterinary side of things, you recommended the sachets and decanting them into sprays ... I'm assuming that the Repcillin would need to be diluted. If so, with what and at what kind of dilution ratio?

Look forward to hearing back from you so that I can place my next Repcillin order.

Kind Regards - Stephanie

===============================
Kath young****@sky.com
to repcillin.com
Hello John,.


I am wondering if it is possible to purchase another sachet of Emma's secret formula.

The last one was very effective.
I was suffering from dry skin and eczema through stress form domestic problems . What a relief the itching stopped and my skin felt softer, I now use as a moisturiser.
Alas I was only able to use half of it as my grandson also suffers from infant eczema. I applied to his skin and it started to have instance effect which obviously made a happier child.

I also had a friend who suffers from M.S. she also found relief from itchy, dry hands. In fact when I was last in South Africa she asked me to bring a tub of repcillin back for her.
Word is getting round.

Thank you and I hope Emma is a lot better from the formula.
===============================
Vera Schonberg **schonberg@googlemail.com
to John
Hi John
Yes live in Hermanus, moved here 18 months ago from spain.
Was picking up some dead leaves 2 weeks ago, came up with blisters on the palms and fingers, tried different products, saw yours in the local chemist, tried it and really has helped, practically gone after 2 applications and as long as I dont go near that ground where the tree is should be OK.
Regards Vera
===================================
Sara Kirkpatrick *****kirkpatrick@charter.net
to John
John,
Thank you so much for coming up with this wonderful product. A friend of mine uses Repcillin for her son's eczema. My husband has terribly dry hands that crack a bleed in the winter. My friend swears by your product and says that it has helped her son better than any prescription cream she has used. I can't wait to get this product and see if it works as well for my husband.
Thank you,
Sara
=======================================
David Kerrigan  davey*****@yahoo.com.au
to John

G'day from London John.

I've been using Repcillin for a week, and I must say it seems to be working.

First to explain my condition. As a kid I would get occasional small patches of eczema on my body that would easily be treated with cortisone creams. I barely had a dot of eczema as an adult until about a year ago. It started as the small patches again but spread to my face, and then seemed to take on the form of being an overall redness and dryness that no amount of moisturiser would help. The heat I felt in my whole body was brutal. To the point that I would stand outside in 5 degrees for some relief. It was hard to know if it was eczema or plain old dryness, and it was also hard to know if it was a physical or emotionally based condition. Regardless, it was definitely self-perpetuating, the worse I had it, the worse I felt, so the worse it got, and the 'hotter' I would feel. The rash then spread into my scalp, which worried me greatly, as I would scratch viciously through the night, and wake up most mornings with hair all over my pillow and fresh skin breaks on my face.

Because of the heat and itch in my scalp I began to douse my scalp with camomile before going to bed. It was around this time (about a week ago) that I started using Repcillin on my face. The heat problem in my scalp seemed to ease from the camomile that first night, and the unbelievable dryness and peeling on my face seemed to back off thanks to the Repcillin. After a few nights of this camomile/repcillin routine I noticed significant improvement. Whether it is from the Repcillin or the reduction of heat eased by the camomile, it is difficult to know, regardless I am delighted to be feeling better and my symptoms to be making a long awaited departure. I've ceased scratching through the night, so no nightly relapses anymore, my scalp isn't itchy, and the redness in my face has backed right off.

So thanks for that mate. I'm still in the experimental phase as such, but I'm very interested to see where it's all at in 2 weeks or so. It might be beneficial to others to put the word out on your newsletter to use aqueous cream and camomile as substitutes for soap and shampoos. Heat is the enemy, for me anyway.

Regards,
David

And please make sure my email address is subscribed to your newsletter.
=================================
Jolene Martin-Morgan  jolene**@gmail.com
to john
Hi John,
I was so bowled over by the results of my Repcillin oil that I had to say thank you! I'm a TV presenter in Johannesburg and have been struggling with dry skin, pigmentation etc. I bought my oil at the pharmacy after someone advised to me to get Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream. After the first night my face was refreshed and had the appearance of having the moisture pumped back into it. Today is my 4th day and my pigmentation is disappearing as well as a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes. I'm thrilled by this product and look forward to you NEVER taking it off the shelf.
Many thanks,
Jolene

Sent via my BlackBerry
===============================
tisun**@aol.com
to info
I am a fare skin and suffer with kerotosis. Since I started using your product I have noticed that my skin spots clear up in just a few days. Thank You - Kevin Ivers, Huntington Beach,Ca
===============================
Anita *****7@telus.net
to John


Hi Julie, I do not have any kids. My eczema is getting better and better every day. I use it over top of my moisturizer day and night. It is still a little pink and you can see where it had scared the skin, but with a little mineral makeup, nobody could tell and people are telling me that I have beautiful skin. When I smile, you can still see that it is more wrinkled than parts where there was no eczema ., but I think with continued use of the repcillin, it will soon be all back to normal. Thank you so much for keeping in touch with me.


Kind regards,

Anita
================================
chatinkha mzaza  chatinkha*****@yahoo.co.uk
to John

hi John,
It sure is a blessing that you have shared with us. one waste money on products that promises much but dont work then wham! Repcilin takes away all the shameful marks. I've introduced it to my sister now when we visit SA, she makes sure we get some to share with our family.

Once again John, you and your family are a life saver.

Mzaza
=================================
Charlene Mennie lyn****@shaw.ca
to John

Thank you for your reply My grandson has quite a few hot spots on his little body and we look for anything that might help him. We were at a restaurant the other day for lunch, the owner is a very beautiful lady and a comment was made that neither my husband or I were seniors so no discount for us My husband told her that you could say the same about her. She proceeded to tell us that she had a rash all over her face and had received an order of repcillin 3 days before. You could see the outline of her eczema but that was all. We came home and ordered some. I pray it works for our little guy.

Charlene Mennie
==================================
Kath  young*****@sky.com
to John
Hi John,
I purchased Repcillin again when I came out to South Africa and brought it back for my grandson of 18 months who suffers from eczema. It made a world of difference and I will be buying some more when I come out again later in the year.
Thank you.
Kath
=================================
zainab khan ✆ zainabhkhan****@gmail.com
to John

Thank you John i swear i cant find words to thank you enough! For the past few weeks ive enjoyed the best skin i could ever hope for! and i have God and you to thank!!!
i truly believe that only a person who's gone through the suffering of eczema can understand the suffering of another!
May God bless you always for this service.
Best regards,
Zainab
===================================
matlotlo molepo  *****molepo@yahoo.com
to John
Evening.
Thank you so much, i actually decided to go buy the repcilin crocodile oil after i have received your reply. That was on saturday and now im pleased to say it really helped me , its been less than a week but im already seeing a huge difference,my hands are getting back to normal again, my skin is no longer dry.THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR YOUR ADVICE.

Kind Regards
=================================
Wave  *****coxell@cwgsy.net
to John
John, Hi: It is now over 5 months since I last had my keritosis spots burned off and there are no signs that I will be obliged to return for the expensive and painful treatment. I am most pleased and have recommended Repcillin to my friends; one in Florida who was badly affected and has just started treatment.

Best wishes for the Festive Season and the New Year. Regards: Doug Coxell.
===========================
Candice Petersen beautiful*****@gmail.com
to John

Hi John
I have nothing but praise for Repcillin!
My sample arrived in the 1st or 2nd week of October.
My mom at the time had a "gland" at the arch of her foot and figured she'd give Repcillin a shot...
Within 1 day, of repetitive usage the swelling went down and any fluid that was in it had disappeared too...
Personally i've used it on small areas prone to pimples - there is one on my hand which looks like a ring worm but it's not.
I've used Repcillin on it and it's now totally gone! Fever blisters are no problem any more nor the regular kitchen burns.
We only use tiny amounts - It goes really far i must say! - I still have some left in my sample pot and I even discovered that it makes my lips very soft as well
Thank you for a wonderful product!
Warm Regards
Candice,
PS.
Where in Cape Town are they on sale - i've not seen it here yet - or perhaps i'm not looking at the right stores?
If I discover a new thing it works for - I'll let you know!
=====================================
rincy alex ✆ *****alex*@yahoo.co.uk
to me
Hi John,

thankyou for your wounderful repcillin.i am introduced one of friend to repcillin.she going to order repcillin soon.

my daughter's eczema looks much better after using the balm ,her face looks very clear and fair .body much improved but still got some more to clear.Iam planning to order some more balm ,oil and soap.she got dry sclap with dandruf ,is it oil ok to use her head ,or it will effect the hair growing.
thankyou,Elizabeth
====================================
melanie Paul ✆ *****mel@hotmail.com
to me
Hello I recieved your shipment last night, I have exzema all over my body severly....So l applied some of Repcillin onto my chest and tummy just to see how it reacts to me............. Well all I can say is that last night was the 1st night in months that I slept without scratching untill I bleed..... It did not itch at all. I put some on again today before coming to work only on my chest and tummy. I want to see how well this product works for me after 1 week to about a month. Im happy right now .So thank you and wish u well and Im sure u will be hearing from me soon so that I can order more of this product..........Thank you and take care ..............Melanie (USA New York)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
thomas berwick  tab****@gmx.co.uk
to john
Hi John,
as a new user of repcillin, I thought I would share my experience with you.
I had developed a wart on my face, just below my right eye. It was a horrible thing, the doctor told me it was a "Solar Keratosis" and would have to be removed by the surgery. Unfortunately the wart clinic was only open once every 2 weeks and I had just missed it, so would have to wait another 2 weeks for treatment. During this waiting time, I had a terrible pain in my stomach, and had to go back to the doctor, he sent me straight to hospital where I was diagnosed with a strangulated hernia. This is quite serious and requires an immediate operation. The bottom line is that I was kept in hospital for an operation and missed my appointment at the wart clinic!! Once home I looked up the Internet for wart cures and found REPCILLIN, I was suitably impressed and sent off for a tub. However, that same night my wife announced that she was taking me to Turkey for 2 weeks on holiday to recover from my operation!! By this time my wart was a long skinny horn sticking out from my cheek, so I got a pair of scissors and snipped it off. Unfortunately it started to grow back next day and was thicker with a black end, but not as long...
So we went to Turkey, without the Repcillin and my wart just got bigger and bigger, it was about 6mm long by now and I was totally depressed and felt like I was a freak and that everyone was looking at me.. I visited around 6 pharmacies in Turkey, but none of them would sell me anything, just told me to go to hospital and have it lasered off. So I did the unthinkable...., I cut it off again with a pair of scissors, against all advice from doctors here and all the chemists in Turkey!! They all told me that if I did cut it off, it would come back with a vengeance and I would sorely regret it..We got home 4 days later and my tub of Repcillin was waiting so I applied it straight away.
That was only 3 days ago, but as I look in the mirror I can barely see a small mark where the wart was, absolutely amazing!! It just seems to be dissolving. I should also mention that my heels were badly cracked and split through sea water and sunshine, walking was quite painful,, guess what?? Repcillin on the heels and within 2 days they are totally healed up!!
Thank you, Tom Berwick
==========================================
Lindi Thomas ✆ lin***@gmail.com
to john
Good day John,

I can't believe how much your product has grown - Wow, all over the world. That is excellent.!!

I first bought Repcillin I think just when you started with it for my son who had eczema. It really worked wonders. None of the very expensive tablet's or ointments work, but truly your Repcillin did within days there was a different. And the results lasted for a very long time.
And so time has moved on and so have we. Emigrated to Australia and Donovan's eczema has started again after about having none to very little every now and again.

I was on your website to order more for him. Knowing that we still have our bank account in S.A with your details on to do the payment. Big was my disappointment to see that I'll have to wait awhile.

When do you think everything will be in place so that we can order from Australia's side? Or do you perhaps have another option for me except via the UK. I don't have any addres that side to use.
Would you be able to maybe post it to some of our family still in S.A and then they can forward it to us. If so can you please send me all the detail for a 50g to be posted in S.A all the cost involved.

You have always sent it to the following addres:
Lindi Thomas
********
*********
**********
*******

My contact details now are as follows:
Email: lin****@gmail.com

Hoop to hear from you very soon.

Thank you for all.
Kind Regards
==============================================
The real Burnsy ✆ burns****@gmail.com
to order
Hi,
I have a tub of your repcillin.
My African Grey Parrot walked over a hot element on our stove and hurt her little foot. She stood on her perch on one foot (the unhurt one) and tucked the other one up and would not use it or run around as she usually does. I applied some repcillin to it a couple times throughout the day and now she seems to be almost back to her normal self and running around getting into everything as usual.
I am so happy. It really seemed to make a difference.
THank you.
=================================================
Kristin Carroll ✆ k********@mac.com
to me
Hi,
In response to the question about what prompted the order, we are repeat customers. We ordered a free sample earlier this year and tried it on my daughter's face. It worked so well that we ordered our first larger tub to try on her arms as well. (She has eczema.) It worked beautifully and now we wanted to order more so we could also use it on her legs. Repcillin doesn't irritate her skin and the benefits are quick to take effect and long-lasting. It is a wonderful product!
I also have a question about my order:
I am in the USA (not UK), and I just wanted to verify that there won't be any shipping issues since it appears that my order will be shipped out from the UK distributor. My address does list correctly on the order, but I thought I recalled an email this summer that mentioned a distributor in the USA. (We have enough on hand that there isn't any rush for it to arrive.)
Thanks for your assistance.
=================================================
annica difrakhsh ✆ annica***@yahoo.com
to John

Dear John,
I have been using the crocodile oil and spray for a few months now....my son asks for it when he wakes up at night itching or any other time. He really likes the fact that it doesn't burn as so many other creams do. It is very soothing but his eczema keeps coming back.
He is allergic according to his allergist to; egg whites, nuts and dust mites. I am doing my very best to read every label before giving him even the most basic stuff. We have no carpet in the house and he has allergy covers on his entire bed, and I wash his sheets in the hottest cycle every 3-4 days. We live in Atlanta, Georgia and have been told this is the worst state for people with allergies...humid and hot (bet dust mites love this place) Last year we spent 2 weeks in Vancouver Canada and my son came back with no exzema at all! This summer we spent 7 weeks in Sweden and once again his skin looked beautiful within about a week. His eczema sometimes gets so bad he scratches til he bleeds on his legs and wrists and his upper lip...his eyeslids gets swollen and he looks so bad.
For some strange reason he now looks great for the past week and we have even slipped once and gave him meatballs with eggs in them! Also it hasn't stopped raining for the past week so now we have practically 100% humidity which is really bad for dustmites....I really don't know what elements adds up to his eczema....

I appreciate all your little tidbits of information and try to keep in mind a health diet...harder said than done with kids who wants what all the other kids eat...

Thanks again!
Annica Difrakhsh
=========================================
Lisa Park  lisa*****@comcast.net
to John


Hi John,

I just received my tub of Repcillin yesterday and I must tell you the results are amazing. I have persevered with an allergy type rash (propbably eczema) for months now......This past summer it flared up more than ever on my arms, legs, back and waistline areas. Overnight, it seems like the Repcillin has dried up, calmed down, and faded all areas of the rash. I am sharing the good news with my family! I am so excited about your product. I am not usually the salesperson type, but I would seriously consider being a distributor for your product. There is no better salesperson than a overwhelmingly satisfied customer! Please let me know if you need a west coast distributor! I live in California and would love to help you get your product out to the millions of people that would benefit from the Repcillin.

Thank you SO MUCH! -----Lisa Park
==========================================
Carol Curly ✆ ***curley@mweb.co.za
to John

Hi John
I'm glad most of the response was favourable - I am prepared to swear by it, as are the 3 x people I have recommended it to so far - for us it has been wonderful - and at night I use it as a moisturiser as well - so the sky's the limit!! I did find where I bought the first lot in CT to be reasonably priced - in Johannesburg both places charged considerably more - but there u go - if u want something and it works, I guess u must pay - tho I don't know if your recommended prices are being charged - me thinks there is quite a mark up!

=========================================
Lynn*****@aol.com
to john
Hi John

I have used Repcillin to great effect since purchasing a pot earlier this Summer. I developed a couple of solar keratoses on my forehead some years ago, and was prescribed Synalar gel, which had no effect. Eventually they were 'frozen' off with liquid nitrogen, which, apart from being painful, resulted in blisters and eventual scabbing. When the scabs were gone, the skin had healed but left me with whitish patches of new skin, which are obvious to this day.

More recently, again on my forehead, I developed more keratoses (despite using a factor 50 sunblock) and was prescribed Solaraze gel, which takes some 90 days to complete the course. The only effect this had was to cause dry patches which I was unable to moisturise as this would dilute the product and make it less effective. In my case it didn't work anyway!

I purchased a small pot of Repcillin, not expecting it to work. There was some redness initially, but this passed within a few days. The majority of my keratoses were gone within a month, and the one which remains is responding well and is barely noticeable.

I have never been a fan of 'alternative' treatments, but in the case of Repcillin am happy to endorse your product.

Many thanks,

Lynne
===========================================
chatinkha mzaza ✆ chatinkha****@yahoo.co.uk
to John
Hi John,

Wow! its amazing! I had bad scaring from chicken pox, I could not wear short sleeved t-shirts or blouses, my legs were a mess. I applied Repcilin for 2days and everyone now is commenting on my face. the legs and arms are clearing up! I can wear short skirts again and my face is smooth.
Now I want to buy in bulk and sell it out to people here in Malawi. I wanted to ask you if it is possible.

Thanks for your miracle balm,

Chatinkha
==============================================
Black, Anastasia ✆ *****Black@fnbnamibia.com.na
to John
Dear John,
Thank you so much for your advices on healthy food.
Repcillin is truly a miracle, there is definitely an improvement in my condition, thank you.
I will keep you posted with further developments.
Kind regards,
Anastasia Black
Exchange Control Consultant
International Business Centre
First National Bank of Namibia Limited

==========================================
Grant George ✆ george***@yahoo.com
to john
Hi John,

I recently returned to South Africa on holiday and whilst there bought your product at a local croc farm in KZN.
Since returning back home to Western Australia, we have been using Repcillin and found it to have excellent healing properties for us and our dogs.

The question for you is, do you have a supplier in Australia?

The reason I ask is that my wife is involved in beauty products and I can see a market for such a product, especially where we are in a very remote area in Western Australia.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Regards

Grant George
=========================================
Zayad Safdar ✆ zayad********@hotmail.com
to me
Dear Julie,

I have recieved the Repcillin ointment that I ordered. I will be placing an order for some more in the very near future. I have had eczema since I was 3 years old (will be 37 in June) and to date it has minimised the itching sensation drastically. As a result of using steroids for most of my adult life coupled with the damage inflicted on my skin (especially on my face by scratching), my skin colouring has darkened over time. Have any of your customers reported back that Repcillin has reversed this effect??

My primary objective is to stop using conventional steriod medication and if as a bonus the 'blemishes' can be removed, that would be an added bonus!

Many Thanks
Zayad
==========================================
Steven Quinlan ✆ ****steven******@eircom.net
to me
Many thanks Julie.

It is an excellent product and my skin hasn't been this good in 20 years.

Kind Regards,

Steven Quinlan
===========================================
angela kelly ✆ ****200@yahoo.co.uk
to julie

hi julie/john,

Im back for more!!!! I just placed an order, this is my second one, the first time was in my husbands name- sean healy. I was just wondering for future reference, if i continue to buy from yourselves do you do a discount or anything? Just wanted to ask.

Also, is there a chance this will arrive before xmas, i think the last time it took a week or 2, i have run out of the balm, altogether and didnt want to use any other products.

Finally, i want to thank you both for suppling this wonderful product, my daughters skin has improved greatly, she only had it in 3 small places and its the only thing that has worked continually. Im so glad i found this product from you both, i can relax now her skin is under control, we will celebrate her 1st bday in style in january.!!! Also i wanted to ask you both, should i use just the spray after or continue to use the balm, everyone comments on her beautiful skin im telling every1. Do you provide samples for people to try on their childrens skin in a sachet??
many thanks again, look forward to receiving more of the wonderful balm soon.

have a merry xmas to you both
angela healy
=======================================

No comments:

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top